Play the Let It Ride Casino Table Game
There are many games in the casino and in online games such as the malaysia online casino wherein you can play not with other players, but with the dealers or the people of the house.
That being said, if you want to play the Let it Ride Casino table game, but you do not know how to, then do not worry.
In today’s article, I will go over the easy steps to help you learn how to play the game:
- Before we start, please note that there can be a lot of players that will go against the dealer at any one time.
- Anyway, to start, every player must place three equal bets on the table. So for instance, if you are going to bet $5, you will place three $5 bets that would total $15. After that, 3 cards will be dealt face-down to every player and another two cards (face-down) will be dealt with by the dealer. Once everything has been dealt, you can safely look at your own cards.
- During your play, you’re not allowed to show your cards to other players. After looking at your cards, you have two choices: you can either get your first bet back or you let it “ride it out” and continue playing.
- Once every player choice is made, the dealer will then reveal one of the two face-down cards to the players and they, in turn, can use it as part of their 5-card hand.
- Once that is done, you now have the option to choose what you want to do with your second bet (the same rule applies with the first bet).
- After making the decisions for the second bet, the dealer will then reveal the final face-down card to the players. This card will then complete the 5-card poker hand of each player.
- If you happen to have a winning hand of a pair of 10s or a better combination, you will win and you are paid on the best that you’ve chosen to “let it ride”. If you chose to let all of your bets ride, you will be paid 3 times over. Each time you’ve pulled back on a bet, it will be deducted from your total wins. So for instance, if you happen to take back your first bet but you let the other two ride it out, you will win only two times over. If you do not have a winning hand, you will obviously lose and the dealer will take all of the bets that are on the table.
What Are the Winning Hands?
- Three of a Kind- You are paid 3 to 1
- Straight: 5 to 1
- Full House: 11 to 1
- Pair of 10s or Better: 1 to 1
- Two Pair: 2 to 1
- Flush: 8 to 1
- Straight Flush: 200 to 1
- Royal Flush 1000 to 1
- Once the dealer reveals his first card, you can safely ride your second bet if you happen to have any four to a flush, any four to an outside straight, or any four to an inside straight with any of the high cards.
- If you happen to have a good pair of 10s or a better card, you should ride out all of your bets.
- If you have any three cards to a royal flush, ride out all of the bets.